Our Interlocking Toronto crew is currently busy at work with a new landscaping and interlocking project in Toronto at the Bayview and eglinton area.
The interlocking project is at its early stages but we wanted to share with you the pictures so you can see some of our interlocking crew’s machines and tools at work.
The clients live in a beautiful high end area in Toronto, Bayview and Eglinton is known for it’s upscale homes and custom landscaping designs so when they approached us they insisted the the landscaping and interlocking project will be done according to the heighst standards and will add a lot of value to their house.
The landscaping and interlocking project itself is a combination of custom landscaping design and it includes the folowing:
- 1600 sqft of paving stone i.e interlocking
- 200 linear ft of retaining walls made of natural stones – armor stones.
- 120 sqft of Flower beds
- Side walk made out of interlocking stones and natural stones steps that lead into the walkout basement and backyard area.
- 400 sqft second level custom cedar deck.
- Wrought Iron deck railings pickets with cedar handrail and cedar post.
- Basement walkout / patio to the area under the deck made out of interlocking stone design.
- Under deck ceiling made of heavy duty cedar lattice.
- Custom design cedar deck stairs with built in lights.
- A storage area under the deck stairs for storing garden tools and bikes.
- Built in lights throughout the interlocking and flower bed areas.
This landscaping and interlocking Toronto is still under construction and we wanted to share some pictures with you during our construction project.
If you are looking for the best interlocking Toronto company then call us or just drop by at our landscaping and interlocking job site. We look forward to creating your next landscaping and interlocking project.